DRAGON LINES: THE ORIENTAL ENERGETIC MATRIX
with Guru Dharam and Faculty
THIS MODULE INCLUDES:
- Overview of the connection between the 3 primary theoretical bases of Ayurveda, Oriental Energetics and Kundalini Yoga
- The Law of Polarity
- Energetic Anatomy and Physiology
- The Law of Projection and Receptivity.
- Energy Maps
- Emotions and the Psychology of Organs
- Acupressure/ Marma points
- Hands on energy healing
- The Subtle Mechanics of Kundalini Yoga.
* This is module 1 of 7. Each module is complete and you can choose to attend them in any order.
Directed by Guru Dharam and an exceptional team of Teacher/Healers, the course is delivered as intensive, stand alone modules all comprised of fascinating yogic science, philosophy, information and direct experience of holistic healing.
Here the sacred science of Kundalini Yoga is demystified and presented for you to apply therapeutically one to one as Medicine for the 21st century.
This course brings the metaphysical methodology of the Rishis and Shamans to current energetic healing practice.
Deepen your understanding of Kundalini Yoga.
WHO CAN TAKE THIS COURSE
The series is designed for yoga teachers from all traditions, alternative therapists, counselors, energy healers, paramedics, medical personnel and anyone who wants to understand the mechanics of Kundalini Yoga more deeply. *Each module is complete so that you can attend them in any order you choose.
We examine the different bio-systems of the human body from a holistic paradigm, presenting them both in health and harmony and in disease and disharmony. The student receives a series of clear, user friendly, energetic models and techniques to view, assess and treat the 8 chakras, the 10 bodies, and the 14 meridians. You learn how to take a case history, how the 5 colors refract through the body-mind and how numerology affects a patient’s interactions with key life cycles.
The extensive course curriculum also covers the subtle anatomy and physiology of the energy maps from the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual levels. It includes study of the energetic physiology and pathology of and specific interventions for many conditions including stress, burnout, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, addiction, insomnia, life transitions and other common ailments.
- Yoga postures and sets (called “kriyas”) specifically selected to accelerate the healing process
- Meditations to cleanse the subconscious of mental debris and self-limiting patterns
- Acupressure points to balance and stimulate the chakras and the meridians
- How to add or remove heat, cold, dryness, dampness and wind from the body
- Spiritual symbols and affirmations to create healing and mental rejuvenation
- Yogic dietary principles, nutrition and household herbs
- Understand the subtle mechanics and therapeutic application of Kundalini Yoga in a dynamic and innovative presentation
The course is certified by Kundalini Medicine * . The entire training consists of 7 modules and is an 800 hour course including 100 hours of anatomy, physiology and practicum.
* We have applied to register the program with the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
pre-registration discount (until April 9, 2018): $1250
after April 9, 2018: $1450
MORE ABOUT GURU DHARAM
Guru Dharam Singh Khalsa is the Course Director. He has taught Kundalini yoga since 1979 and been practicing Oriental medicine since 1988. His formal qualifications have been complemented by intensive post-graduate interdisciplinary study of the esoteric; Kabbalah, Meso-American Shamanic Dreaming, West African healing practices and many years of study of Tibetan medicine (the Mastery Path, White Lotus healing, Black Hat Feng Shui and the Red Thread empowerments).
Guru Dharam founded the International School of Kundalini Yoga in the UK in 1996 (with Darryl O’Keeffe his co-author of ‘Kundalini the Essence of Yoga”), teaching people to become yoga teachers the world over. Registered as a Lead Teacher Trainer (Levels 1 and 2) with the Kundalini Research Institute, Guru Dharam has developed the curriculum of this course to be a safe, effective, therapeutic complement to the mechanics of modern western medical practice. Guru Dharam has a consultative Yoga Therapy practice in the UK and Sweden where he lives.